Has my time ended here?

Yes, my time has ended here. I am sure some of you will be really excited to see me leave & others maybe not so much but I will no longer be coming to this forum. I have done what God sent me here to do & He is sending me elsewhere now. No its not because of offense or that I don't want to be here but I have been considering this for a while & it is time for me to move on to whatever He has planned for me to do. For those who are Christians that will stay.. Remember to walk in HIS LOVE, only love wins. To those who do not believe in Jesus: I pray one day you will & I can sit down with you in heaven & have a wonderful chat with you & get to see you finally face to face! Witchqueen: the love I have for the people here including you is not fake, I am sorry you want to believe the lie that it is. God still loves you no matter what you think or say or believe. He will always always love you & everyone else too. Farewell :-)

Shaneagle777

Asked by Shaneagle777 at 1:29 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Peace and blessings to you, Shan!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:26 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Yeah, you keep living in that fantasy world of yours! Good luck with that. I hope you find peace some where, some day...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Shaneagle, thanks for all your contributions and I hope you continue on your path of well being and humanitarian efforts.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:34 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Shaneagle you know good and damn well you are going against CM guide lines by using another CM's name in the original question. Oh but wait, of course, you are not coming back on....riiiiight......I'll keep an eye out for ya under the anon tag.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on May. 22, 2010

• I just read all the CM guidelines and nowhere does it say you cannot post some one's name in your OP. That is ridiculous.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on May. 22, 2010

• elsewhere?

Is there some other nice place? =]

I do wish you well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on May. 22, 2010

• I will miss you and your posts. God bless!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:20 AM on May. 22, 2010

• good

Glad to see you go! Now maybe some of us can have a half intelegent conversation without being told we aren't worth the dirt on your feet...  Which by the way, has ALWAYS been worth more than you and your ignorant opinions!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on May. 22, 2010

• I will defenitely miss your comments, some good some bad. Good luck and best wishes!

Answer by older at 10:11 AM on May. 22, 2010

• anon:21, you cannot call someone out. She didn't say anything bad or mean so her post should be fine. You can't say something like {insert any screen name} you have bee so mean and I can't be around you.
    gbaby01

Answer by gbaby01 at 10:44 AM on May. 22, 2010