update bout: wat would you do?

well he moved the boy in. Iam stay at my mothers house because i wrk 4 her & all i aske of him was to spend time wit me wen i come home. Because our car is broke down. So i went home 4 one day & asked him to spend time wit me, but all he did was play football wit his friend that lives wit us now. He thinks im over reacting, & doesn't belive or even care wen i say things r fallin apart. i dont kno wat to do im so in love wit him, but he just keeps hurting my feelings, & i feel like he jus wants to be a kid again n hang wit his friend n he dont out his family 1st anymore. Advice plz.

Mrs.Ferri

Asked by Mrs.Ferri at 2:10 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• To be honest..If I had a guy like that, I would of left him a long time ago..Sweetie if he wants to be a kid let him. You dont need him. You have children to worry bout. You dont need to raise a grown man. You may love him, but your love for your children is stronger and you can live without him....Good luck sweetie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on May. 22, 2010

• sounds like you guys need to get into counseling to figure ths whole thing out, good luck hon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Communication. If you love him. Work to fix things rather than just leave because you two aren't seeing eye to eye.

Try to put yourself in his shoes... : )

Another thing to definitely work on is saying hey I won't overreact on certain things if you promise to allocate this much time for me. Then I'd feel better.

It takes two to make a relationship go round so work on communication and understanding. : )

Good luck.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:31 AM on May. 22, 2010

• It takes two to be in a relationship and it takes two to make a relationship work. You need to be the adult and you need to be strong and stand your ground, if he can't find time for you then let him go. He sounds like he is not in it for the long hall and if he just want to be the part-time partner then he needs to be told that you don't want him as a part-time partner tell him all or nothing and that you have feelings also lay it all on the line and if he doesn't want what you want then allow him to be who he is and let him go and he will one day realize that he lost someone that loved and cared for him. In the end it will be his lost not yours you deserve better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Both of you ARE kids, which is probably why he's acting like one. All in all, not a ringing endorsement for getting knocked up at such a young age...twice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on May. 22, 2010

• to the 1 above me u dnt kno shit bout me. i had to grow up a long time ago. 4 reasons that i rather not bring up, but if u or any 1 is goin to judge me n u dnt even kno me then u aint got to answer my damn question.
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 12:30 PM on May. 22, 2010