Please help! My two year old's urine and breath smell like pickles!

any one know what could cause this? He has had a runny nose the last couple of days but no other symptoms and now all of the sudden his breath and pee and maybe his sweat too, smell like pickles! I am freaking out. But I dont want to take him to the ER tonight with the symptoms of a pickle odor. any one else experienced this?

jenellemarie

Asked by jenellemarie at 2:31 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Health

• I have never heard such a thing but i would watch and see if it conts. and if it does then bring him to his doctors office he may have a UTI and that is what is going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Maybe he is coming down with a cold. I always could smell when my kids where coming down with colds. Didnt smell like pickles though. Some kind of infection going on here, get him checked out asap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on May. 22, 2010