me and my SO always stay up after the baby goes to sleep so we can enjoy each other but tonight he's a dud :(

Our baby is 6 months.
every night after our son falls asleep we stay up a few hours passed and either watch a movie, talk, play around, fool around, lol
but tonight he's not into anything
I tried to go cuddle next to him and he got all irritated and bitchy

I was like "Okay then never mind, dont spend time with me"
then he got upset with that
and he left
at frikkin 1am wth?

I dont get it, did i do something wrong, I told him whatever i can just sit on the computer to entertain myself until i get tired and he's like, I dont want to deal with your bullshit right now.

wtf?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• He wasn't in the mood and you made him feel bad because he couldn't perform. A man's ego is alike a china tea cup. You have to be careful with it. You bruised his ego and thats why he got upset and left. I wouldn't worry about it. he will get over it. He's just being a man and you can't blame him for that!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:32 PM on May. 22, 2010

• You know maybe he had a long day or he is just tired and he just wanted to be left alone my hubby has day or nights like that and so don't I. If this is an everynight thing then what the hell are you bitching about him not spending time with you. Be happy that he is not running the roads all the time and he is there to help you put the baby to bed and spend time with you. Be thankful of the thing he does do instead of the way he is acting tonight. Everyone has a bad day and today just may be his.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on May. 22, 2010

• OP

Im not bitching to him about anything..FYI he left before I could even think about bitching
    thats why im doing it on the computer to be honest..ha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Idk, my husband only gets like that when I do something wrong. but is your guy the moody type? I ask cause I'm the moody type and I will do the same thing to hubby every once in a while.

just ask him in the morning if you did anything to cause what happened last night- if you did he'll most likely tell you if not well he'll be in a better mood and your all good.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 4:07 AM on May. 22, 2010

• OP

he's the SENSITIVE type, not moody, but wears his emotions on his sleeve, with me at least.
    the only thing i got out of him was i was bothering him, but i thought it was mutual

OMG he'll stay gone all night since its so late because he figures he doesnt want to wake me up so I have no choice but to wait which also sucks...ehh im gettn tired now and im confused
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Sounds like he has probably had a rough day and just needed some relaxation and quiet time to himself. As a mother I am sure that you understand this, and your man needs it as well. I am sure that it has nothing to do with you. My guess is that he probably got upset because the one night he tries to do this you acted like a child. I am sorry, hope you don't get offended. But saying "Fine, don't spend time with me." Sounds like you took the babyish approach and tried to make him feel bad. You could have simply said "Alright" and went and took a nice long bath and did something that YOU enjoy doing by yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Overreact much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 22, 2010

• That was not the best way for him to react but it does sound like he had a bad day or maybe has alot on his mind. Really sounds like lack of communication.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on May. 22, 2010