What is wrong with me?

Its 90 degrees where I live and I cannot stop being cold. I wear pants, a long sleeve shirt and a jack all day and am still cold. At night, I wear pajama pants a long sleeve shirt and lay under like 4 blankets and am still cold. What is wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Health

• If this is a new condition, it might be a drop in your thyroid level or an infection. There are a few other conditions, but it sounds like you really need to mention this to your doctor. When my thyroid levels drop, I FREEZE. I live in TX, so we are having 90 temps too. Good luck.
    tomatoqueen

Answer by tomatoqueen at 5:47 AM on May. 22, 2010

• seriously tomatoqueen?
    lol
    why do you have to be the barer of bad news and jump to the worse thing possible
    ur just cold
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Iron levels could be low in your blood...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 7:00 AM on May. 22, 2010

• I was thinking thyroid too. It's really not that bad of news because it's easy to fix if that's what it is. You just have to get a simple blood test.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 8:01 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Either Thyroid or Iron levels.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on May. 22, 2010

• may be anemia. I have it and am always cold but there are other symptoms. Also yes it could be thyroid.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:04 AM on May. 22, 2010

• could be anemia or thyroid, or you could be underweight, or it could be your circulation is slowing for some reason. If this is a new thing, you should call your doctor and get checked. I am always cold too, but I have always been that way b/c I am anemic, slightly underweight, and when I'm stressed out my circulation tends to slow down(a doctor actually called it "vascularity issues" and pretty much said there's nothing that can be done, but that's not really something that just shows up at random), making me even colder.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 11:18 AM on May. 22, 2010

• http://www.cfpc.ca/English/cfpc/programs/patient%20education/anemia/default.asp
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:57 AM on May. 22, 2010

• It could be any number of things. You could be pregnant, low iron, or just coming down w/ the flu.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 9:26 PM on May. 23, 2010