need help!!!!!!!!!!

I had a miscarriage a month an a half ago. I haven't had since but I been experincin some syptoms that I might still be pregnant. I been throwin up boobs are sore. Also stomach pain and nausea for the last 3 days. Wat could it be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your choices are still pregnant (not likely) pregnant again or leftover hormones messing with you. Call you doctor Honey, I realize he or she may not be in yet. But CM really isn't a good place for specific medical help. Just hugs and research.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on May. 22, 2010

• ditto to the first response. It could be left over hormones still trying to work their way out. Definitely head back to your doctor and request a blood test. After a miscarriage, if evverything properly left your body your hcg levels should be back to 0, so that is something they want to look for. Any time you are nervous after a miscarriage it is definitely best to call your doctor and go in. Good luck, and I am very sorry for your loss, I have been there as well.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:10 PM on May. 22, 2010