when is it too early to start telling you're preggo?

I'm just under 4 weeks and I do not want to tell anyone until at least another 5 weeks. But it's summer time, there are bbqs, graduations parties, and I won't be drinking (which looks very suspicious to people). I have a feeling it's going to come out before I'd like!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well, if theyre guna figure it out-why not just tell them?? an if ur going to tell them anyway why wait? lol, when i found out i was nearly 7weeks-so i told soon as i found out. if theyres ppl i want to keep it from-then, i dont rly need to socialize with them. i want my fam an friends to kno
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:36 AM on May. 22, 2010

• You dont have to tell them if you dont want to yet! Its easy to avoid the "why are you not drinking question". Usually in social situations theres enough people there where people may not notice you not drinking, and if they do, just say you aren't in the mood. It may look a little strange to them, but I dont think they would immediately jump to the conclusion that you are pregnant. Congrats by the way =)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:08 PM on May. 22, 2010