I think i have all the symptoms...

I've just been feeling totally out of it and its only getting worse for about 2 weeks now. I'm getting blurred vision, terrible stabbing pains in upper right rib area and nausea and migraines! I think it's preeclampsia. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning. Any experiences. I just entered my 7th month pregnancy and I have a family history with preeclampsia. I'm gonna run some tests tomorrow to make sure, but my doctor keeps telling me I have nothing to worry about. But I really feel something is wrong, very wrong.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 9:53 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you do not feel comfortable you can always get a second opinion. Preeclampsia, as Im sure you know, has a lot to do with blood pressure, so you can go out and purchase a blood pressure monitor thingy and keep track of it through out the day. Write down what your blood pressure is and how you are feeling at that time, whether you felt fine, or you were dizzy and so on. This way you have a record of any kind of a link between the two. If the doc is concerned about preeclampsia they should have you do that 24 hour urine collection, I had to do that atleast 6 times when I was pregnant with my daughter, so not fun.
    you may see by tracking your blood pressure that it is in fact not that, or that you are right on! So that would be my best advice. Just document everything so you have any kind of proof you need.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:06 PM on May. 22, 2010

• if you have all of those symptoms you should NOT be waiting to go to the dr. I have had pre eclampsia and it is nothing to wait around for. You should be headed into the L&D unit now
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 3:22 PM on May. 22, 2010