What to help with a itchy dry scalp?

Wondering if you know what to put on a itchy scalp? Due to Chemo. I lost most of my long hair. I have a few strands left to prove I had hair. But my scalp is dry and throbs. Plus I'm a frequent migraine sufferer. Is there anything for this? I'd love to know if you know! Thank you in advance for replying.Why ask in just for fun? It would be fun to feel better!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:05 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We put a mix of olive oil and canola or corn oil on DD's scalp when her dermatitis gets really bad. Maybe that or like a coconut oil (which would smell much better) You could get a scalp massage for the headaches and rub the oil in at the same time :)
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 11:05 AM on May. 22, 2010

• I used baby oil on my scalp to help keep it soft and smooth.
    Cajunwoman

Answer by Cajunwoman at 2:52 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I have heard coconut oil is good for dry skin/scalp... A little goes a long way!

For migraines, my DH takes some herbal stuff called Migra-Actin. It's a blend of herbals that is supposed to lessen migraines. He says it works :)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 3:00 PM on May. 22, 2010