Has anyone tried P90x?

So hubby went out and got the P90x series. He thinks I should just try to do it with him since I'm trying to lose weight. It looks crazy hard though and I am mega out of shape!

Has anyone tried it? Is it really is insane as it looks?

mamasitax2

Asked by mamasitax2 at 10:29 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes and it is awesome. You do have to have some fitness behind you to do it though and it states in the fitness guide. Why not go through the fitness guide and try the exercises beforehand to see what you can do - if you can't do them then it might be best to do something else first.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 10:31 AM on May. 22, 2010

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! My husband and I use them as supplemental work outs when we cannot get to the gym.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 10:33 AM on May. 22, 2010

• love it.. i work for beachbody and most all my friends do p90x..heck even yesterday my mom asked me what it was because a girl she works with said she was doing it..so i may get my mom in on the action
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:34 AM on May. 22, 2010

• It's AWESOME! The instructor is fun, and it really isnt that hard if you stay focused.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:36 AM on May. 22, 2010

• We have it.. It looks a bit extreme. but the other day I did the Cardio. I kinda toned down what they were doing & went at what I could handle-- but still pushed myself.. It was a good workout, the guy is a lil' entertaining so it goes by fast.. The next day I was sore :)

Any workout is do-able just adjust the workouts to your level... If you cant do jumping jacks, side step left-right & do the arm motion of jumping jacks.. ect. ect...

Its worth a try! :) Im not crazy about the 1hr workout time though..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:37 AM on May. 22, 2010

• It's amazing but tough. P90X is really for peoplew who are already pretty active. If you are just starting out you may want to try Power 90. www.thecoach4success.com

Mrswilliams07

Answer by Mrswilliams07 at 8:46 PM on May. 25, 2010