reacuring dream?

I have a 6 1/2 month old daughter, and since she has been born I have had the same dream about 10 times. I have 2 older boys and every time we go anywhere I forget to bring the baby. I leave her in the house, outside the car in her carseat. I keep forgetting her. Last nights dream I went to do errands and the neighbor called the cops because I forgot her in my bed and she was screaming. What do you think this means. Any opinions

mommom2000

Asked by mommom2000 at 10:38 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I agree with the first poster. A dream is nothing but your thoughts put into an imag, and 9 times out of 10 the image doesnt match what you are actually thinking. Your seeing you forgetting your baby, but thats probably not your actual fear, like the first poster said, it could be fear of your first girl and how different things may be with her, it could be fear of the amount of change you have right now. You are used to taking care of two, but now you have a third, so maybe subconsciously you are scared of how much life has changed, and you are scared that you wont be able to adjust well to it.
    Dont stress yourself about it!! Just try to relax and talk about everything you possibly can that is bugging you, the more you get out, the less dreams like that you will have! =)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:23 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Dreams are usually a result of your subconcious feelings. Maybe you are scared you will forget her or are scared you don't have enough love to go around to all of your children? You have two boys? Maybe because she is your first girl you are scared?
    Just remember, a dream is a dream and does not mean you will forget her anywhere!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on May. 22, 2010