I'm looking for the website of a game that was popular in Cafemom about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago...

In this game, each level was different...you had to use the keyboard, mouse, etc. to do various things on a level (give a simple answer, click on dots in a certain sequence, trace a path using the mouse, etc.), just inorder to advance to the next one.
There was a large discussion on CM, and groups were set up for cheats for the various levels (once in a while I looked for a "hint", but never outright cheated! ;) ). I can't remember the name of the site, and can't look it up in the computer history, as that computer is RIP.

Does anyone remember it, or know what I'm talking about? Thanks!

NurseKim

Asked by NurseKim at 11:12 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Was it the Impossible Quiz on notdoppler.com?

I love the Impossible Quiz... even if that's not it.. you should go play it... haha
    sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 6:17 PM on May. 22, 2010