Why is it that the more you clean, the more you FIND that needs cleaning still? UGGGG!

I have been trying to deep clean, and the farther I go, it seems I still have miles to go. I will notice more and more that needs attention.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It always happens like that. lol Good luck
    Anonymous

• because you clean and then move on to clean something else while everyone makes a mess of what you have already cleaned lol it is a endless horrid cycle. Also if your like me once you do your typically cleaning and start on the deep cleaning you find that closets need to be organized and things belong somewhere else and you have to rearrange to make room and then you realize you need to get rid of things by then the house is a mess again and a kid and dog have left muddy footprints through your kitchen then you find a handprint on the wall and next thing you know you are washing walls all over the house. well that is what has happened to me this morning lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:30 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Because you're not one of those people who "surface clean." You actually want the place to BE CLEAN, not just to look clean. I am just like you...........my advice is start at the top and work your way down.

Be happy you're like that....many people aren't!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:44 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Just don't stress yourself out. Make a list and just check it off when your done.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 3:43 PM on May. 22, 2010

• i know for me it's because when i clean one area, the other areas look REALLY dirty compared to the really clean one :)
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 4:03 PM on May. 22, 2010