Im tired of my face. Is plastic surgery the answer?

im only 22, but my Dad said he will pay for it if I want it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Most definately. Plastic surgery is always the answer!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 22, 2010

• *headdesk* Go get some therapy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Do what you think is best. It's not like we are the ones having to look at a face we hate everyday. But on another note, while he's paying for surgery, will he pay for my breast reduction too? :-) Do what makes you happy.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:00 PM on May. 22, 2010

• don't do it. you are so young. why do you hate your face? why look like someone else. be proud of who you are. kind of sad to think at 22 wants plastic surgery. there are so many other things you can spend that money on.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 12:03 PM on May. 22, 2010

• If at 22 you are that unhappy with how you look, I would imagine there is something deeper going on and would recommend therapy/counseling.

Answer by missanc at 12:13 PM on May. 22, 2010

• http://funnydaze.net/2009/12/kenny-rogers-then-and-now-photo-of-his-awful-plastic-surgery/

This lady was sick of her face too.  The one below Kenny Rogers....look what plastic surgery did to her already perfectly fine face.  I don't think plastic surgery is the answer.  Maybe you need a new haircut or a makeover.  I'm sure your FACE is fine just as it is.

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:55 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Honey, I'm tired of my face too but sometimes we gotta go with what we have. (LOL) People always say it doesn't matter what you look like because it's what's inside that counts but we all know that's only true if you're reading to the blind, or playing with children. Everybody wants to look their best and being attractive means people will be interested in knowing you, and that's a big confidence booster. I think that unless you're really uncomfortable with how you look why not just forget plastic surgery, at least for awhile and spend some time helping other people feel better about themselves. Please don't obsess about how you look. Fulfillment in life is what we're all after and I've found that almost always the best way to find it is in helping others. That will make you feel so much better about yourself. Good Luck with your decision. :)
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 1:03 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I think the question here is why don't you like your face? I can understand, to some extent. Every now and again when I look in the mirror, I see a little glimmer of my mother, and it scares me. As I age, if I begin to actually look like her, I absolutely will have plastic surgery. That is not a face I want to see in the mirror. I'm already considering changing my nose, which reminds me most of her. I think that changing a feature or two that you aren't happy with isn't a bad thing. Trying to become someone else completely can lead to disaster though.
    Anonymous