My husband cheated on me and then I cheated on him. Now WE have an STD. He blames me and I blame him. He cheated first. Who is wrong here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• both of you are wrong not just one of you... you should never go outside of your marraige no matter who done it first... Is it a curable std at least?
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:54 AM on May. 22, 2010

• You're both wrong. Stop being morons and this won't happen again. You should've gone into counseling instead of cheating on him as revenge. That's just stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on May. 22, 2010

• You both are.
    Anonymous

• Is it not obvious that you're both wrong?

Sad that some folks just have to learn the hard way...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:55 AM on May. 22, 2010

• I see no issue with extra marital activity... So I don't find any fault there.

BUT, which ever one of you was irresponsible enough to not be safe about your actions and bring home an STD, is at fault there, it's sad that you both now must suffer...

Either way, you both need to contact that "other person/people" and let them know. One of them is also infected and if they don't know, they need to. Plus, if you find out who that other infected person is, it will also show which one of you brought this home.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:57 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Wow when I clicked on here I didn't expect to see all the answers that you are BOTH WRONG. lol WELL I AGREE YOU BOTH ARE WRONG!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Both are wrong.. when you assume your hubby/SO is cheating you dont continue to sleep with him and think everything is ok. Plus whenever you change sex partners you should always get tested to make sure youre health.
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 11:58 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Both of you are idiots who shouldn't be married and certainly shouldn't reproduce.
    Anonymous

• oops i meant healthy haha typo
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:00 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I see no issue with extra marital activity... So I don't find any fault there

You're sick.
    Anonymous