Is there anything blooming by you?

Sometimes the simple bloom of a flower can uplift! I have at a shop I go to my Burros tail has a few pink blooms. One of my Christmas cactus has been blooming, flower after flower for me. Since Thanksgiving. Outside my lilacs are getting done. I have our bridal wreath bushes blooming. One hibiscus flower. And some honeysuckle soon. I Love any life and blooms! So what's blooming by you?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:57 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Everything! In my yard: begonias, pansies, vinca, daffodils, and purple verbena plus some honeysuckle and wild strawberries.

Answer by missanc at 12:11 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Every blooming tree around us in TN has already done bloomed, Now they are just green. Alll the flowers though I must say are blooming. Love them.
    beachbabewdj08

Answer by beachbabewdj08 at 12:52 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I am in Florida visiting family, and in my aunt's backyard there are a lot of really pretty flowers, but I don't know any of their names LOL!! There are some really gorgeous purple ones, some yellow ones (brown-eyed susans?), and some red ones. But the really cool thing is there is a banana tree on her fence line! I've never seen a banana tree in person before :) There are a few bunches of bananas, but they are really green. She also has an olive tree, but it's really young & hasn't produced fruit yet.

In my backyard at home (central TX), there is my HUGE oak tree that is about 250 years old that I love SOOO much!! Then there's some grass (but not much LOL), and some English ivy that looks pretty nice on my fence. Oh, and there's some poison ivy on my other fenceline, but that's just pretty to look at :-P
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 3:05 PM on May. 22, 2010

• The weeds in my neighbor's backyard are doing great. I'd say it's about 4 feet high.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 3:11 PM on May. 22, 2010