I am very curious...

I see so many posts on here about women cheating on their husbands or they think their husband may be cheating on them... Are there any wives on here that are completely and utterly devoted to their marraige? Do you have complete trust in your husband? If your answer is no, why did you get married? Why did you take those vows if you didn't mean it?? Even if the 2 of you agree Open marraiges are not being completly devoted to your spouse either...

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:09 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I have completely trust and so does he. We are happy and even when we are not happy and having a argument cheating is not something we would resort to. Maybe it's because in past relationships we have both been cheated on, he also knows if he cheats he might as well leave because there is no saving our marriage if he does that. If i cheated it would kill him and i would never put him through it. we have enough respect for each other that we wouldnt cheat.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:25 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I still snoop on my husband because he was unfaithful. My trust is being rebuilt, but it takes a long time. I still love him, so I'm still with him. He is the one that told me after it happened. He knew he screwed up, and I wouldn't have known otherwise. So far, he has had no slip ups (it's been two years) and I've gradually snooped less and less. I don't think it will be that much longer before I stop snooping and will have full trust in him again.
    Anonymous

• YEA I SEE SHIT LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME ! THEY NEED TO QUIT CHEATING ON EACH OTHER AND GET A LIFE AND THANK ABOUT WHAT THEY CAN GET FROM HAVEING SEX WITH OTHER GUYS LIKE AIDS AND OTHER SHIT ! ! STOP HAVEING SEX WITH DOM , DICK AND HARRY ! ! SORRY JUST PISS ME OFF WHEN I SEE STUFF LIKE THIS ! !
    Anonymous

• Women are afraid for the most part to post that they've cheated, but statisically, more women have than they're letting on...In fact, you'll find almost as many women have cheated as men.
    Anonymous

• I have never and would never cheat on my husband. I have been a bit jealous of him at one point, not for cheating, but for porn. So I have snooped. If I had been more confident and smarter about things I probably wouldnt have married my husband in the first place to be completely honest. Because we had a lot of issues back then. The thing is it was mostly my fault, so he doesnt have all the blame, but if I were then who I am today I wouldnt have married him because of those issues. But I am glad I did, with a lot of work, and a lot of change in myself we have a pretty happy marriage now. I have learned to really trust my husband, and I know he isnt sleeping with anyone else. I think a lot of the times it is more to do with the girls insecurities about herself (or if she is married to a jerk) Also I think when the woman cheats it says a whole lot about her character, I dont care how bad the relationship is.
    Anonymous

• Yes! I'm completely devoted to him. He's the love of my life and I never want to be with anyone else. And Yes, I completely trust that he's faithful to me. I feel sorry for the women who think they are being cheated on because I've been there (in my previous relationship), I know that feeling. And I actually do feel sorry for the ladies who cheat, because obviously they are missing out on some sort of happiness and love. (not that that makes it ok to cheat- it doesn't. But anyone who is happy and gets and gives true love doesn't cheat. There's always a reason deeper than lust. I don't care what anyone says).
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 12:29 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Sounds like you apart of the minority that never cheated...Need a crown? When you are done parading around on your high horse, take a closer look at society. I'm not condoning cheating, but don't act like it isn't common. I think we need more support groups for the 75% of women who did cheat...I think women who have marriages that "made it" through the storm should join these groups and help other women not make the same mistake.
    Anonymous

• I trust and love my husband enough to know that he'd never cheat! I'd never cheat on him because I love him and I've also seen first hand what lying and cheating can do to a marriage! My dad was a cheater, he married the other woman then cheated on her with my mom! That's a lot of mistrust and broken relationships and not just to the 3 of them but to me and my 2 siblings! Respect and hard work make up parts of a marriage and I respect my husband and our vows enough to work hard every day to keep our marriage strong, not just for the 2 of us but for our kids! I want them to see what a real marriage is since I never got that opportunity from my own parents! My parents were very selfish and still use us almost 30 years later as pawns!
    Anonymous

*** So am I suppose to apologize for having morals, and true love. I am very proud of the fact that I have never cheated on my husband. No I don't need a crown, the rewards of a loving happy home are quite enough for me, thank you though!!! So you're saying I should have sympathy for those women who lack morals? sorry I don't, being a loving devoted wife is not hard to do you just have to want to. If you can't be faithful get a divorce or maybe you shouldnt have gotten married in the 1st place!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:33 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I'm not shunning morals. I have morals too. But don't act like your poop doesn't stink. You have areas in your life that might disgust others, so don't act like you are all that...The truth is, I'd rather have friends that cheated than friends that are so stuck on how wonderful they THINK they are. Women like that are annoying, and get cheated on more than any other kind of woman, because they nag their husbands to death.

I agree that you shouldn't marry if you are going to cheat. However MOST women, when they say "I do" don't think in the back of their heads that they might mess around with someone else. In fact, most women wouldn't even dream of doing it. So why are so many women doing it? That's the issue-to preventing it with support. Not bashing women just because you have the virtue of fedility and they don't that doesn't make you better. Just narrow-minded, and prideful. Pooor thing....
    Anonymous