What was the most embarrassing thing your child has done?

Or, if you don't embarrass easily, what has your child done that would have been embarrassing?
I don't really get embarrassed but Kiwi almost did it when she announced to about 20 people at Walmart "Mommy is getting the tubey things because she has a bleeding boo-boo on her bottom" when I put the tampons on the counter.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 12:23 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We were at the park the other day, playing on the swings and I asked dd if we were done swinging yet cuz I was pooped. Two seconds later she says "Mommy, did you poop yourself?" loud enough that my sisters heard her from across the park. I don't embarrass easily though!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 2:07 PM on May. 22, 2010

• DAM I WOULD TURNED RED !
    Anonymous

• My 2 year old and I were at chucke 2 cheese and I was in the bathroom going number 2, so she says "EW MOMMY YOUR POOP IS STINKY!!!" I was sooo embarrassed I didn't even say a word. Lol
    Anonymous

• lol when i was going to college i would take my daughter to class since sh was such an easy baby to take care of i would have her in the carrier and rock her with my feet. anyway during class he farted so loud everyone was laughing haha talk about funny
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:52 PM on May. 22, 2010

• My daughter looked like a monkey so that's what we called her. Well, we were at the grocery store one day and we were checking out. The check out girl was really friendly and nice, she just happened to be African-American. She was trying to get Emma to talk to her so I said to Emma sho was only 2, "say Hi, monkey", so she says "HI MONKEY". I could have crawled out under the door! I was completely embarassed! I cried when I got home.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 2:56 PM on May. 22, 2010