The Weather

does anyone else feel blah when it's raining and gloomy outside? It was gloomy and raining everyday this past week except yesterday and I started feeling better yesterday and today it's gloomy and raining again....and I just feel blah....I hope the sunshine comes back soon!!

CrazyKiss

Asked by CrazyKiss at 1:37 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh I know what you mean! We're in WA and it seems like we just can't get away from the rainy cool weather this year! It sucks!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:53 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Yes,-I have seasonal depression. Lately its been so gloomy-and I've been gloomy since.
    Anonymous

• When it is too many days in a row of gloomy......yes. An occasional rainy and gloomy day can be just as much an opportunity and a warm sunny day. Sunlight does stimulate our production of vitamin D which is necessary to both our physical and emotional health.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 2:41 AM on May. 26, 2010