iam 27 yrs,iam 5,3" my weight is 110 ,, so iam slim but i have a lot of cellulite on my butt,,and i have a big belly,,and i do walk so much plus excersise but no result wat should i do?? to make my butt hard one and no cellulite???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• well, you will probably always have cellulite, I do and I"m 5'3" and weigh 104 lbs! I watch what I eat of course, but I do squats, push-ups, light weights, and crunches everyday to stay toned.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:01 PM on May. 22, 2010

• yes!.. beachbody has brazil butt lift.. its great..it lifts the butt and makes it more muscular so it gets bigger and supple! a few of the victorias secret models use it.. its wonderfu
    here is the link
    https://extranet.securefreedom.com/MillionDollarBody/csShopping/ShoppingCart_Detail.asp?PriceID=84620&Cat=Fitness%20Program|Brazil%20Butt%20Lift
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:30 PM on May. 22, 2010

• You can reduce the appearance of cellulite. Avon has a cellulite cream. It works but smells mediciny. Or after your workout you can soak in a tub of Jordan Essentials Dead Sea Salts. It reduces wrinkles up to 84%. It also smoothes and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 1:53 PM on May. 23, 2010