iam 27 yrs,iam 5,3" my weight is 110 ,, so iam slim but i have a lot of cellulite on my butt,,and i have a big belly,,and i do walk so much plus excersise but no result wat should i do?? to make my butt hard one and no cellulite???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• squats and lunges so amazing things for your thighs and butt! The more muscle you gain the more your cellulite will disappear.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 2:45 PM on May. 22, 2010

• just like pp said, you need more muscle! pilates are awesome too. also, a diet with good fats, like nuts avocados, and fish are good for the skin.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:03 PM on May. 22, 2010

• get the sketchers shape-ups... they work great especially if you walk alot. theyare also comfy
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:28 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Unfortunately most women end up with cellulite especially after kids. I asked my obgyn what the best method was and she said a diet that is low fat, toning excercise and a cream. I sell Avon so I started using the Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment when it first came out and I have noticed a big difference. Its $30 and well worth the money. You can read customer reviews on my website www.youravon.com/dhullum just search for cellulite. If you want to try it use coupon code fsany so you get free shipping. Also I bought a set of ankle weights from Academy (they have them at Target too) and I wear them under jeans around town when I'm running errands. They help way more than the shoes do and they're only like $15. Hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:44 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I had lipo on my thighs and flanks a couple of weeks ago and my plastic surgeon was telling me that drinking soda contributes to cellulite as well. I haven't touched one since! lol
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 5:42 PM on May. 23, 2010