birthday gone wrong.....help!

the weather has been beautiful (70's and sunny) so i planned for an outdoor party. well today its about 40 degrees and pooring rain. i baught water balloons, bubbles, a swimming pool,squirt guns, and sandbox. now the party is in my living room rather than yard and i have no party favors that work for indoor use. i need quik ideas that i can throw together at home without having to go out, party starts at 4 and its 12 now. i still have so much to do and now i have to make time to get indoor games and fun together. ideas please!!

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 2:35 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Can you use the swimming pool (I'm thinking it's one of those plastic portable things) and make a fishing game? LIttle fish in the pool, with hooks (paper clips) or magnets? (Not sure how old the kids attending will be).
    Or play leap frog? Do you think you can use the bubbles inside (I can in my house, but not everyone can)

If I think of anythign else, I'll be back. Good luck and sorry about the rotten weather!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 2:42 PM on May. 22, 2010