Father's Day

What's everyone doing for Father's Day gift wise? My husband is a "techy" type person and I have no idea what to do for father's day. Help! :)

MomMom23

Asked by MomMom23 at 2:39 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hey when is fathers day? Idk probably have him out for dinner.
    Anonymous

• I'm getting my Dad a gift card for a meal out. He is not tech savvy, he has all the tools he needs/wants, doesn't need clothes. My kids will be going out and buying for DH. I'll probably make his favorite meal chili cheese stuffed burgers on the grill.
    Wyndi

Answer by Wyndi at 3:07 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Father's Day is June 20th.
    Wyndi

• I am putting hand and foot prints of my DD and DS on a blank piece of paper, and putting a photo of them in the middle. I will then put it in a nice frame. My dad, I'll probably do a nice picture of his grand kids as well. We go out to lunch too then.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:14 PM on May. 22, 2010

• We will be making something homemade. I am thinking of doing something with the kids handprints, but not sure what yet. My kids are older (13,11, and dd will be 6), so they will probably have some input too. Then we will make him a special dinner, which will probably be either some really yummy homemade burritos and tacos, or a big huge cowboy cut ribeye on the grill will some grilled veggies.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:50 PM on May. 22, 2010