My husband likes something strange....

He likes to put fleas on his arm and watch them suck out his blood. It's so disgusting! He has bug bites all over himself! I make him do it outside, but it turns him on and he comes right inside and wants to have sex with me. I have trouble getting off because I keep thinking about how he just let a flea, tick or mosquito bite him and take his blood!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe if you guys had some kinky vampire role playing you'd both be able to get off......
    ElMysMama

Answer by ElMysMama at 2:55 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Are you alright with blood? In my crazy days, I had this ex who would let me take a knife and cut him up while I was riding him and sometimes I played vampire and sucked the blood. Plus, it was a great way to get my anger issues with him out.
    Anonymous

• eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Bug bites all over him? Yucki

I think I'd get grossed out too. Just make him wear a long sleeved shirt while you all are at it
    so you dont have to see them ugly buggy bites, gl
    Anonymous

• Wow that's quite interesting.

I'd recommend him seeing a counselor to find the root of why he needs that to get off. Like this story I heard of a man who could only have an orgasm if he was hold a door knob. Turns out when he was younger and masturbated in the bathroom he held the door closed by the door knob so no one could come in the bathroom. It became a subconscious thing.

To both enjoy sex equally or on about the same level, you need to do something. One thing is to tell your DH how it makes you feel. Be polite, understanding and let him know you're not saying it to offend or hurt his feelings. 

Good luck 

Anonymous

• I'd tell him about West Nile Virus and lyme disease

Answer by admckenzie at 3:16 PM on May. 22, 2010

• That is seriously messed up. Hope this is a troll.

Everyday my opinion of the general public grows worse, and scarier too.
    Anonymous

• hahahaha what the heck.. i am sorry for laughing but thats just crazy! you should just get a needle and take his blood hahaha
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:33 PM on May. 22, 2010

• ewwww
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 5:19 PM on May. 22, 2010

• would see a psychiatrist immediatly! That is dangerous and gross! if he gets sick from the bugs then he could pass it on to you. Major sexual dysfuction!!!
    Anonymous