habitat for humanity

Hi Ladies,
We are in the process of getting approved for a Habitat home. Some background on us. We live with my father b/c our home went into forclosure while my husband was not working and in school. Anyways we are waiting to hear the answer if we are approved or not. We had our home visit and their meeting was on May 17th to decide our approval. Does anyone know if anyone has been denied after a home visit?? they said we me the requirements for a home but its been almost a week and we dont have an answer either way. This waiting is killing me!!!!
thanks!!!!

ilovematteo170

Asked by ilovematteo170 at 2:56 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• They should have told you how long it would take before they get back with you. If you haven't heard anything by Monday I'd call. It's probably sitting on someone's desk.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:10 PM on May. 22, 2010