SAHM's if you dont work what do you get your hubby for fathers day/birthday/xmas or any gift? Aint it kinda ironic to buy a present for ur DH/SO with money he has earned? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How you figure? Jealous much? Troll.
    Anonymous

• I don't BUY presents. Father's Day is about the KIDS getting daddy something, not the WIFE. My kids paint pictures for daddy on Father's Day. Oh and FYI - In this house any money is OUR MONEY. We are MARRIED. :) :)
    Anonymous

• I KNOW! I feel like that to - lol.. his response is always, you take care of our home and kids.
    It is YOUR money as much as it is mine.

;)
    Anonymous

• Cluless
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 3:19 PM on May. 22, 2010

• No, it's not. He may earn it from his out-of-the-house job, but I have just as much right to it as he does for my in-the-house-job of the cooking, cleaning, kid raising and all. We both have access to the money, and when I need to buy something for him, I just take some money and get something.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:21 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Most women I know who work do so because they don't want to stay home with the kids. Nothing about earning money or independence or any of that crap most claim. Its much harder to stay home than it is to work. I've done both, I know. I prefer to stay at home though.
    AutumnLybbie

Answer by AutumnLybbie at 3:25 PM on May. 22, 2010

• The money he makes is for everyone in the family, it's not his money. He happen to be the one in the family that has the role of having a job. It doesn't make the money any more his than yours.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:26 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Of course most disagree with me, but I don't like buying DH gifts with money he earned. I know technically it's OUR money blah blah blah...but it's still not the same as a free gift that he didn't have to work or do anything for. He still technically worked for the money, no matter how hard I work at home. Before I earned money myself I used to do odd jobs for family to get him something and now I use whatever money I earn. I feel the same about gifts for me... and I honestly don't think either of us cares that much about presents anyway. Id' rather have something homemade from dd or a love letter from him than something he had to buy anywho.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:26 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Because we are married it is OUR money. He works outside the house and I work inside. I take care of the kids, the house, our familiy, finances, bills, etc. He told me it was our money before we were married.
    Anonymous

• I meant clueless to the person answering the question. I agree with you kiwi. When your married It's the couples choice on what is important to you. Being a SAHM is just as important if not more then working outside the home. Her biggot husband must be brainwashing her.
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 3:27 PM on May. 22, 2010