What could be wrong with me? I'm afraid of my boyfriend leaving me because of not having sex.

When I have sex it hurts to insert the penis.

It still hurts when using lubricants.

I don't have any STD's.

I waited the 6 weeks after having a baby.

My son is now 5 1/2 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• This pain you are feeling is so common its not even funny. Talk to your doctor.
    Just know this is so common! Been there done that.
    Anonymous

• Until you can get to the doctor to see what's up you can still have play time with bf. Hand jobs and bj's are just as welcome to most men. Just make it fun and get him off. Men are selfish for the most part so he'll hang in there until you get fixed up

Answer by admckenzie at 3:30 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Yeah it took a while for me to get used to having sex after my son, I still sometimes get pain. But it is TOTALLY normal. The doctor can help you out with some suggestions.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 3:30 PM on May. 22, 2010

• You aren't married, then ya you have reason to be afraid he would leave you for any reason. Not having sex is a good one. It's always a good idea to get married before getting pregnant and having a baby.

Anonymous

• Oh good Lord, please don't let annon get to you, there's a reason he/she/it has to hide their identity. I'd like to add that the fancy green font doesn't hide things very well, I know exactly who annon is.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 3:51 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Have you been to the doc to get checked out.? Honestly if I was worried about a BF leaving over sex I'd tell him to hit the road.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:18 PM on May. 22, 2010

• oh jeeezzz anon, i dont think she asked your opinion about her relationship status she was asking why she is might be having pain when she has sex. i dont think the pain is caused by her not being married, because if it was there would be a million woman with pain during sex....

op-dont let her bother you. pain during sex is actually pretty common. try talking to your doctor about it. did it start before or after you had the baby?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 4:18 PM on May. 22, 2010

• sometimes being wrong can feel sooo right! lol jkn maybe youre tighter down there, sometime after a women has a baby she gets tighter down there thanks to her kegals.. i am like that, and thats what the doc explained to me. but just to make sure i wud speak the doc on this one
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:28 PM on May. 22, 2010

• also, no one suggested trying different positions...i have found out that if my DH and i have sex in different ways it doesn't hurt, but then sometimes the new way we just tried does hurt...it is because of the position of your cervix changes ALL THE TIME depending on the time of your cycle...i also have a side ways cervix so sex has always been all about choosing the right positions for me...also, changing up positions can really give some creativity to your sex life and make your sex life more enjoyable over all...good luck...hopefully your doctor can give you some good suggestions as well
    Anonymous

• The pain started after I had our son.
    We have tried different positions but it still hurts.
    I may not be married but i'm 20 and still with my sons father.
    Anonymous