You know your a mom when.....

you reach in your pockets and instead of money there are rocks

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 3:50 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's adorable. Lol.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 3:52 PM on May. 22, 2010

• awwww I know...been there many times lol
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 3:55 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Cute. Also, when you clean out your purse and your daughter's pile of stuff is bigger than your own!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:56 PM on May. 22, 2010

• or when you stop carrying a purse altogether because it's too much of a pain with the diaper bag, carrier, stroller, baby...and the other 8 million things i carry around that i didn't used to need :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:06 PM on May. 22, 2010

• also when someone elses snot, vomit, pee and poo don't bother you all that much.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 4:06 PM on May. 22, 2010

• also when someone elses snot, vomit, pee and poo don't bother you all that much."

I agree, lol! Before having a baby, the sight of vomit would make me gag. Recently, my son was sick for the first time and was throwing up all over me...and I didn't even think about it. I was too worried about him. And OP, that's adorable, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:13 PM on May. 22, 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have been a mom for over 25 years, and a nurse for 23 years....the sight of snot STILL makes me gag. i can do poop, pee, vomit and blood......but can't handle a little snot!! lol
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 4:18 PM on May. 22, 2010

• when you eat the last few scoops of baby food from the jar because your tired and haven't had time to get something for yourself to eat.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:27 PM on May. 22, 2010

• When you ask for a gift card to walmart for your birthday; when your living room looks like you run a daycare; when you take a shower and your stepping on barbies and rubber duckies..
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 4:44 PM on May. 22, 2010

• When you can't see the frige for the art! I love frige art!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:50 PM on May. 22, 2010