would u abort?

If the baby ur carrying is the product of rape? and its not ur hubbys?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. Never. Sorry, but I personally believe that it's a life the MOMENT it's conceived. I might put the baby up for adoptions, but, no, I would NEVER abort.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 4:01 PM on May. 22, 2010

• No not even almost, it would not be a "choice" at all.

Me killing the baby would never take away the pain of being raped, it would just make it worse. The baby did not ask for any of this to happen, they are an innocent party to this all.

I would however consider adoption, depending on mine and my dh feelings towards the baby. That would have to be a decision made at that time.
    Anonymous

• In a heartbeat. I was raped once when I was 18, and due to the stress, I was two weeks late on my period and terrified I was pregnant. I had looked in the phone book for abortion and told myself that if I didn't start after a month, I'd take a test and if it was positive, I'd abort. Luckily, I didn't have to go through all that, but I would have w/out a second thought.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:03 PM on May. 22, 2010

• but what would happen if by you keeping this baby would "ruin" your marriage?
    Anonymous

• I would not want to birth a product or rape, so I'd have to say yes.
    Anonymous

• of** not or
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• Yes i probably would.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:08 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I guess not ever being in this situation I have a hard time seeing how it can ruin a marriage.

I mean, being raped is not the womans fault...the man should be supportive and helpful and let the woman do whatever is necessary for HER TO HEAL from this horrible thing.

I Know it would put stress on a marriage but to ruin it would be to let someone else control your life.

That pervert took something from you, dont allow him to take your marriage too. You and dh should work together to figure out how to help you heal.
    Anonymous

• yes.

Anonymous