Do you think that it's ok to have children out of wedlock?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I could care less. My parents were married and they not only beat the crap out of me, my mother let her brother molest me, and they emotionally and verbally abused me to boot. As long as kids are in a loving environment and are getting all of their needs met, it's all good. 1. There are PLENTY of piss poor married parents and 2. It's not my place to judge anyone.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 4:34 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Yes, I did.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:35 PM on May. 22, 2010

• better than having parents that stay together just for the kids
    jmo
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:35 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I did
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 4:36 PM on May. 22, 2010

• too late for us. what's done is done! LOL!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 4:37 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I definitely don't think it's ideal. Yes, there are a lot of divorce situations and a lot of dysfunctional families which aren't ideal either. But if you're shooting for what's BEST for kids - I think it's 2 parents who love each other and are in a stable, married relationship.

Answer by missanc at 4:38 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I have two who I call the guys every marriage is not the same but I do not want to ever get married.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:39 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I had my first before I was married, but I do think that it could be better to be married first, because of the commitment you make to eachother. I think there would be a less chance of a broken home, maybe.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 4:57 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I don't have a prob with it... as long as the baby is taken care of...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:01 PM on May. 22, 2010

• God says that it is wrong, and I agree with Him! The Bible calls sex outside of marriage fornication and says that it is a sin. Sometimes, it is simply called immorality. All these are words that are seldom heard in today's culture. Perhaps that is the reason that so many people don't think it's wrong anymore. God's Word is eternal, so His rules still apply. This is one of those instances where the children will pay for the sins of their parents. There are consequences for sin, and those for this particular one are more numerous than most people care to think.
    Anonymous