emergency, SO lost his contact lenses

he was napping, our son walked n the bedroom and grabbed the contact case. I had no idea SO took out his lenses, nor did I see them in there or any liquid. Well So just woke up telling me his contacts were in there. They are very lost. His glasses are nowhere to be found, they are very expired anyways, and y prescription isnt strong enough for him. He goes through walmart but the dr. is gone so they cant do anything....what the hell can we do..... tried tracing the steps, where ds played with the case, but they are nowhere to be found.

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 5:01 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Health

• He had only that one pair of contacts?? Maybe the doctor's office can call the doc as an emergency? If not, it's better to wear the glasses than nothing, depending on how strong the rx is. I can't see without glasses, so even an old pair is better than nothing.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:02 PM on May. 22, 2010

• he doesnt have his glasses thats what i'm saying. and since my glasses arent strong enough there is no point. he is due for an appt. so the lady cant do anything
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:27 PM on May. 22, 2010

• if he has bought contacts at walmart, they won't have to get in touch with the doctor. the optical center should have his prescription on file. Does he have a box the contacts came in?? The Rx is on the box. GL i wear glasses and contacts, and would be blind without them.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 5:34 PM on May. 22, 2010

• i tried everything ladies! thanks for all your help. his prescription is too high for reading glasses, but I did call 5 places. he is overdue for a dr. appt so the lady at walmart couldnt do anything about giving him some contacts. I did schedule an appt for monday. I also called and left a message for sears optical because they are opened tomorrow (not sure if the dr. will be there though).
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:30 PM on May. 22, 2010