what do u do if u have to stay away 300 ft from ur bf is a court order

i want to be with my bf tonight but i cant b/c we have to obey by the rules and i really miss him i want him bad i dont want anyone else i so mad there is a court order ageist us he didnt do anything wrong but the court told i have to stay away from. i dont like this court order at all

lovingheart26

Asked by lovingheart26 at 5:07 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• why did they order it? just being nosy.
    Anonymous

• If you got a court order to stay away from him, I'm guessing there's a good reason. Somehow I'm guess this probably isn't a healthy relationship to begin with, so I'd just thank my lucky stars and stay away.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 5:15 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Stay away. If there is a court order, there must be good reason for it. If y'all were meant to be, then you will get back together eventually.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:21 PM on May. 22, 2010

• What did you do or him do to get this restraining order? If know one sees you two together you do not have to worry about it.  Bet sense I do not know why to was put on you, I will say obey it.

Answer by louise2 at 5:37 PM on May. 22, 2010

• How long is the court order for? If it's just a temp order you'll be fine. If it's permanent then talk to a lawyer and see if the court will reduce the time of the order

Answer by admckenzie at 6:30 PM on May. 22, 2010