How lonely?

Can you fake your happy, but your not really? I have sacraficed i feel like any happiness for my daughter and for other people so they won't know how sad I really am. My daughter is with her dad and his girlfriend a lot. I want her to be happy and they always have fun things to do. When i try to find some fun things to do, she wants another kid. Her dads girlfriend has a daughter too, so she has her to play with. He left me for this woman three years ago. I haven't been on even a date. I feel like the biggest loser. The only time i feel normal is at work. Does anyone else feel like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry for this situation, it totally sucks. My thinking is that you need to start to cultivate some interests of your own. What do you like to do? Go? Eat? Start doing some nice things for yourself. Also, start a workout routine if you don't have one. I hate working out but it really can turn your attitude around and it gives you energy. You will eventually get to dating but work on you right now and the rest will follow. Quit feeling broken. Fix this and all the good stuff will come. The universe won't send you Mr. Right when you're not ready to receive him because you'd just mess it up. As for your DD, you cannot compete with your ex and his family so do the best you can and just know she loves you. In a way, it's good she's happy at her Dad's. You don't want her miserable over there. When she's gone, take that time to work on you. Hang in there!
    Anonymous

• Yeah. I feel the same way at times and I'm married, but not happily married right now and I still feel all alone. But the other person has a point because when I 'm occupied myself with other things to do it takes my mind off my problems. I think we should focus on getting ourselves together, such as working out to help relieve stress, or a new hair style, or a spritual connection with God. Talking to friends is always helpful even if its on facebook. You're a wonderful mom and very strong so dont worried about something you have no control over just take good care of yourself as you do with your daughter and time will heel itself. good luck.
    Anonymous

• Maybe it's time to get out and see what the world has to offer you. Take a class or do volunteer work or go out with a group from work. Find yourself again and you'll find your joy

Answer by admckenzie at 6:27 PM on May. 22, 2010

• (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:28 PM on May. 22, 2010

• you should make a goal for yourself or find something you feel passionate about. Also find something for you like a hobbie. I went back to school, started my own business and got a job I liked it helps. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:22 PM on May. 22, 2010

• u need to find yourself before u will b able to climb out of this. allow yr daughter to go to her dads and have fun and as the pp said work on u. its hard to do so but u will feel better if u start an exercise plan. then u will hv a different outlook on life. dont allow this man to ruin your life. u have to make it your own and b comfortable with u before u can hv a relationship with another, it will get better. good luck.
    Anonymous