Is Glee Disappointing You Lately?

So. Since Glee came back, it's kind of... not as good.

I don't know. Has anyone else noticed that? They seem to be building their episodes around songs they want to do instead of adding songs in where they fit. = /

It sucks because I really LOVE Glee.. it's just not the same.

Though the episode with Neil Patrick Harris was AWESOME! =D

sweetheart1985

Asked by sweetheart1985 at 6:28 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• nope don't watch it
    Anonymous

• I completely enjoy Glee - ESPECIALLY because I have no teenagers (or younger) children in the house to be influenced by the incredibly AWFUL morals messages being given. (For this reason, I have to watch it when my husband is not in the room, because he is - rightly - offended by the behaviors being held up for impressionable viewers to see as models.)

I can just enjoy thoroughly all the different stage productions they present to us.

And I have from the beginning viewed the whole show as being exactly what you describe - a way to string together a whole lot of AWESOME songs.

The actors' character performances have been wonderful to enjoy, along with their dance / song performing.

Isn't it great to see some of this side of entertainment artistry on TV as an alternative to the usual monotone fare of either silly-laughs or troubled anger?
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 6:39 PM on May. 22, 2010

• quote=waldorfmom "I can just enjoy thoroughly all the different stage productions they present to us.

And I have from the beginning viewed the whole show as being exactly what you describe - a way to string together a whole lot of AWESOME songs.

Isn't it great to see some of this side of entertainment artistry on TV as an alternative to the usual monotone fare of either silly-laughs or troubled anger?"

I have to completely agree with this!

Anonymous

• I totally agree with you. The story lines are not very good. I am pretty bored with it.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:13 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I agree somewhat. Anxious to see the Lady Gaga episode coming up next week. Hoping it won't disappoint.
    MamaK313

Answer by MamaK313 at 10:56 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I watch it mostly for the music. I loved the songs in the "Dream On" episode!!! Especially the two duets!! :) It is eerie how much Idina Menzel and Lea Michele look alike!!
    Kylie819

Answer by Kylie819 at 11:36 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Are you kidding?!? I love Glee! I think the songs are like the best part.
    .carrie.

Answer by .carrie. at 2:10 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Glee r0cks!
    julie.r0cks

Answer by julie.r0cks at 2:12 AM on May. 23, 2010

• i love it for the most part. it bugs me that they are basing episodes on artists such as lady gaga. the talent of these people reaches far and beyond fake, synthesised voices. i'd like to see more real music being covered.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:49 AM on May. 23, 2010

• i LOVE it for the music....i wish they would have more Quinn in there...she has a baby bump but hasnt done ANYTHING in months i am kinda sad about that i hope they start brining her in a little more soon....but i lvoe it for the music i could careless for lady Gaga but the Madonna episode was EPIC!
    MommyOf2kids67

Answer by MommyOf2kids67 at 3:00 AM on May. 23, 2010