I must be crazy...right?

I want to stop taking my birth control. I have a 3 month old, and I want another baby. This has to be residual hormones or something...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol yeah your crazy
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:38 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Ha, thanks. I need someone to convince me that I'm being ridiculous!
    Anonymous

• lol yup, crazy. lol =) If it helps I'm 11 months 1 week younger than my brother and 11 months 2 weeks older than my sister.
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 7:43 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Yes I would think it is the residual hormones. And babies are soo cute and cuddly so that we want to take care of them... it is in our biology, I think.
    I had that too with my first and second babies. With my second, we got pregnant when he was 9 months old. It is hard to have them so close together. I wouldn't change it, but you really have t think about it long and hard.
    I knew I would get that feeling again with the third, so I got an iud so there was no chance of slipping up and getting pregnant.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:44 PM on May. 22, 2010

• i don't think you are crazy! babies are beautiful, and being a mother is wonderful!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:11 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Its hormones!!! You'll continue to feel this way. When baby is cute (usually when their sleeping) you will think to yourself how badly you want another... But just wait! When teething hits you'll be trying to pawn this one off to the babysitter for mere moments- just to gather your sanity
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 10:20 PM on May. 22, 2010

• whether or not you have another baby is totally up to you, but your body needs time to heal (and you might feel differently once your hormones go back to normal lol)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:36 PM on May. 22, 2010

• me and dh knew that we wanted to have out kids close together so we started trying when our first was 3 months old. They are 16 months apart and things were great, they'd play and fight but it was managable. Now I have a 4 and 5 yo that fight all the time, I keep them seperated as much as I can to give them a break from eachother. It's up to you what you decide to do. Our 3rd was later coming only because I was in school.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:39 PM on May. 22, 2010

• well, i felt that way when my son began losing his newborn status... he's 7 months now. my hubby and i went to a wedding a week ago and then low and behold he was telling everyone "well, just wait another 9 months...." freaked me out!!! :) hah, he had told me that our only son was going to be the only.... i'm just happy that he's considering it without me pushing it.
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 12:05 AM on May. 23, 2010