How do you communicate telepathically with someone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• haha.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 7:52 PM on May. 22, 2010

• You don't!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:53 PM on May. 22, 2010

• i wish i could do this with my hubby and tell him to bring me some ice cream. lol
    Anonymous

• I don't. But it's not impossible. The human existence lays on a number of plains. One of which is the mental plain. The mental level of being is the level of abstract consciousness... What this all means is that while we DO exist on this level, we aren't quite as easily conscious there. So, we need to train ourselves to be so. This can be done through meditation - LOTS of intense meditation - and practice... Once you master a conscious existence on the mental level you can also start to communicate through it. Because we are each present on that level, regardless of whether or not we know it, it is possible to speak to and communicate with others through it...

But it takes YEARS or practice, practice and more practice...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:20 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I've done it with a few people whom I am very close to, without really thinking about it. With some people I can hear some thoughts that they have- not every one, and sometimes without their intending me to. Those same people have heard some of my thoughts- I've mentally "shouted" things to them before that they've heard, and I assume they've probably also heard things I've been thinking without my knowing it. My DH is actually the one all of this happens the most with- of course, he is also the one I spend the most time with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on May. 23, 2010

• text message is a little more accurate
    Anonymous

• By communication of the mind on a higher frequency; subconsciously. Its really not much difference in the communication between a hypnotist and client.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:36 AM on May. 24, 2010