Does anyone out there have the MRSA INFECTION?

I have a very long medical history and have had over 30 surgeries in different areas of my body. About 7 months ago, I got a open wound on my left knee and was told I had the MRSA Infection and my wound is still not healed! I have been to different docs, including going all the way to the Mayo Clinic in Fl. They are telling me to do what I have already done. I had an open wound in my stomach, {from a ad. wall hernia in 99}, and that wound stayed opened for 12 and 1/2 yrs. until I found a surgeon to close it surgically in Nov. 09. Then got this knee wound with MRSA. I got immune to antibiotics over the yrs my stomach wound was opened and had to be in the hospital and have iv antibiotics and other treatments for 12 yrs. I have high blood pressure, history of deep vein clots, blood transfusions, and tons of other things. It has been a long road! I have been to wound clinics all over and no new answers! Any help..???

Scarletto691

Asked by Scarletto691 at 7:53 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Health

• try seeing a homeopath. maybe an acupuncturist? have you been taking probiotics?
    i am sorry for what you have been going through. sounds like you can't catch a break :( (yet!)
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:07 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I also heard about Tree tee oil. You need to use a high concentraed version a certain precent I think I read to make sure it kills it and not makes the bacteria stronger. You can get pure TTO at a health store.

I would look into more natural anti bacterial things and try the TTO....

I also have heard of putting a antibacterial gel in you nose once a week for a while to get rid of the colonization and things like bleach baths.

I am very sorry to hear about all your health issues :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Thank you all for giving me some advice on this Mrsa I apprecaite it so much. Thank you from my heart!!! May God truly bless you all!
    Scarletto691

Answer by Scarletto691 at 11:12 AM on May. 23, 2010