Goat Milk to cure ezcema

My 16 month old Daughter has rash, and I am thinking switch to goat milk, any advice let me know pls.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My kids have ezcema too. Check for food allergies as well. Keep her well lubed up, we had prescription creme, no not hydrocortison, that is too strong for young skin. Wejust reallly kept them lubed. I love eucerin calming creme. AS they got older it calmed down a bit. It is also heriditary.

RedHedMom39

Answer by RedHedMom39 at 8:27 PM on May. 22, 2010

• my 2 yo dd has eczema, i think it may be something that contacts her skin, we have experimented with food elimination with no luck. i am due to have a baby soon, and i am going to try breast milk on the bad skin.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:00 PM on May. 22, 2010

• cut out milk completely. its not needed. you can get calcium from other sources.

i have eczema on my hands and my FIL is a dr he told me to use 1 part tea tree oil and 1 part vicks baby vapor rub on my hands and smother it in them and just wear gloves (so it wouldnt get all over the place since i always use my hands) and it works very well. and doesnt ahve the steroids and crap in them that my dr gave me.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:10 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Eliminating (cow) dairy will help; I have never heard of goat milk helping eczema (please let me know what you find in your research).
    Keep baths short, cool and infrequent.
    Put coconut oil on the afflicted areas.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:38 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Try raw milk.
    Anonymous