Anyone know if Legend of the Seeker's Season 2 finale is online yet?

Ok, the episode airs this weekend, already over in my area, but out satellite is out so I missed it. Does anyone know if it is online anywhere yet (even youtube) or does anyone happen to have the episode anywhere where they can send it to me? Thanks in advance, this is the first episode I have missed, lol

MidnightSun327

Asked by MidnightSun327 at 8:28 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Long time no speak lol.

I have missed this entire season because my DVR won't record it :( I'm so pissed!

Anyway, I'm no help, I don't have a source, just wanted to say you're not alone.

Do you know if it's been picked up for season 3 yet?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:30 PM on May. 22, 2010

• According to the facebook page, ABC Family and Disney want too much money for season 3 syndication rights, so right now, no, there is no Season 3 :( Season 2 was so much better then season 1, if that is possible, lol. There is a huge campaign to get Season 3, though, someone sent 1 Million tiny plastic swords of truth to ABC Family to get the point across...
    MidnightSun327

Answer by MidnightSun327 at 8:39 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Wow, that's crazy! Maybe they should lower their price, eh? lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:26 AM on May. 23, 2010

• I can't find the entire episode online... it's not even on Netflix instant watch, even though the rest of season 2 is... The last episode is disc only.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 3:53 AM on May. 23, 2010

• I have no clue? I watched most of it cause it was on at the same time as Lost...and I forgot. But I really hope it comes back, my DD is named Kailyn after Kahlan...LOL couldn't come up with anything. It was a good but cause I missed part of it I was a little confused.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 10:47 AM on May. 24, 2010