Ok now I want another baby!!! AAAAHHHH!

What is wrong with me? We have 4 kids now. We do want another but was gonna wait till our baby girl was around 2 1/2 to start ttc again shes now 14mths.

Well after 10 days late for af last month n neg test. I had got use to the idea of having another one n getting the last baby out of the way since I am already in my mid 30's Im wanting to not wait.

Well here is the prob. hubby lost his job last month on the 10th n has apps in at tons of places. We are waiting to hear back from one of them that he really really wants to get on with.

So if we get pregnant now it is irresponsible right? I know that no matter what they would all be taken care of but do I want to have medicaid just cause I dont have another choice. And it wouldnt be like we would be for sure getting pregnant right away cause it would b us not using protection not really ttc. I just dont know? Go ahead please dont bash but give your honest opinion. TNX

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• can you really ever be "stable''? i mean isnt there always that chance that you could get laid off, or the car will suddenly need a 2,000 dollar repair, or some other kind of thing, anything really, could happen.
    Anonymous

• I'm dealing with the same thing! Except my son is 3 months old! We can't afford another baby, but I want another. We are on PA, and it would just be irresponsible for me to have another right now. I just have to keep reminding myself of that!
    Anonymous

• OP Here! Ya we are on food stamps and the kids are on medicaid. And we would have had a savings but had to spend that on our truck breaking down which cost us over 3000 and then had a water leak that had to be fixed which was 1300. And we just got all our credit cards paid off and both our vehicles like two months b4 hubby lost his job. It really does suck.
    Anonymous

• You know babies cost money right?.. how will you be able to afford another baby if there is no income?... Oh and to the person who has a 3 month old and wants another one.. YOU ALREADY HAVE A BABY!!!
    Anonymous

• Op here. Hubby will have a job as soon as we find out if he gets this job he is waiting on (Which is the one we really want cause it is good pay he will be home more often and they have outstanding benefits. If it does fall through for some reason he will be able to get one pretty quick just trying to hold out for the good one if you know what I mean. He has already done all the interviews just waiting to hear back after they get the other interviews done. We have talked with others who have or do work there and they said the longest it takes to get a yes or no is a month and that is only like a wks and a half away or so.
    Anonymous

• wait. u do already have a baby and enjoy her babyhood. u need to wait until hubby hears for sure. u will b thankful that u did the safe thing . babys need to b brought into as low as possibke stress level home. wait--its what makes sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Wait until he is employed and has benefits. It is one thing to find yourself jobless while pregnant, but it's just crazy to plan it that way.
    Anonymous

• Thanks annony 11:05 I do get what you are saying. And we will probably keep using protection till he gets the job. I was just meaning that we would stop using condoms and just see what happens. I wasnt meaning that we would test with opk's or do temping or anything like that. Just not ttc but not using protection to stop either! KWIM
    Anonymous