when your trying to loose weight and ...

your doing some form of exercise and your getting hungry-er do you eat more smaller meals or is it ok to eat big and healthy meals? I feel so hungry now that I'm working out and walking more. Should I eat less, more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Health

• I eat six smaller meals with two snacks. I also eat 8 servings of fruit and vegetables it helps with the hunger.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:36 PM on May. 22, 2010

• always, ALWAYS eat small meals with a snack in between...drink plenty of water!! that way your metabolism will always run and help burn off fat and the water will just make you full and keep you dehyrated so you won't be hungry as much. if it's done correctly you will have to make yourself eat because you will have decrease your appetite and the brain will say i'm full. and instead of burning fat you put in your body it will burn the stored fat so you lose more weight.
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 8:40 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I eat three meals a day.With a snack between lunch and dinner. I have a fiber One bar for. It helps you stay fuller longer. When I feel hungry and know I don't need to eat but need a big glass of water. That always seems to do it. Lots of times when you feel hungry it is really your body needing water.

Anonymous

• you can eat bigger meals if you make good choices about what you're eating. for example you could eat like 3 oz. of grilled boneless/skinless chicken breast and 1 serving of some whole-wheat pasta with 2 cups of green beans (470 calories approx.). that would be less calories than 2 slices of supreme pan pizza from pizza hut (over 600 cal.). it's all about making the right choices on what to eat.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:51 PM on May. 22, 2010