how do i get stains out of my carpet?

savannah661

Asked by savannah661 at 8:35 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Hairspray or nail polish remover work great..........i'd do hairspray before nail polish remover. Also, baby wipes work awesome as stain removers!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:37 PM on May. 22, 2010

• i had some stains from chocolate yogurt on my carpet i tried absolutely everything to get out but i had to resort to getting them professionally cleaned though
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:44 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I love oxyclean, or any of the oxygen type ones, I can either spot treat things or run it through the steam machine. The stuff is great. I've also gotten good results with the resolve brand cleaners too.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 8:41 AM on May. 23, 2010

• i agree w daisy about the oxyclean....it does work....if u have a steam cleaner try a little of that w a little of era and very hot water .... or put it in a bucket and use a really good scrub brush.....
    lisa0821

Answer by lisa0821 at 3:02 PM on May. 23, 2010