what kind of detergent do you use?

i just recently started having an allergic reaction to the new detergent we bought. (it was cheap lol). But now i am in search for a new laundry detergent. I WANT A LOT OF INPUT BECAUSE I'M SICK OF BEING ITCHY!!

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 8:47 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Purex free and clear.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 8:48 PM on May. 22, 2010

• We use Sun or ALL Clear... And love both. If you're having a reaction I would suggest All Clear or another "clear" version. They have no extra dies or fragrances which you could have a reaction to...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:49 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Gain
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 8:49 PM on May. 22, 2010

• We use PUREX and have for yrs.. It's cheap, but we've never had an issue w/ rashes from it :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 8:49 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Purex seems to be a love it or hate it thing. We tried it a few times because so many people recommended it, but ever time I wore clothing washed in Purex I ended up with a yeast infection and my boys both ended up with skin rashes. So I gave the remainder to my mother and she had similar reactions.

If you are worried about reactions, why not check out some of the websites and see if you can get free samples of a few of them, that way you could try them before you buy them. If that doesn't work, go to the laundry mat. they always have those machines with single use boxes of soap. Although they are more expensive that way, it would let you try one load and see how you react.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:53 PM on May. 22, 2010

• all free and clear but i had to switch to tide free and clear bc our grocery store stopped carrying the all for whatever reason
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:54 PM on May. 22, 2010

• tide
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 8:55 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I use either All or Purex 'free and clear'. It is inexpensive and great!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:02 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Extra..the purple kind. Smells good and its super cheap.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:03 PM on May. 22, 2010

• We use (and actually sell ourselves---but that's not why I am saying this....) Amway's SA8. It is concentrated (you use less), it is green and it is the best thing I've ever used. (I am 45 now. lol) You do however have to purchase it through an independent business owner. If you would like to try some you can contact me here at CafeMom or go to my husband's website www.endlessmarketplace.com
    LindyCam

Answer by LindyCam at 9:09 PM on May. 22, 2010