I am almost 10 weeks pregnant with my second baby and I swear...Last night i was laying on my right side and i felt the baby flutter. When i moved it stopped. This morning I was aying on my right side again and I felt the same thing...:) Is it possible that I am feeling the baby move already? I have heard yes and no

krissyj1

Asked by krissyj1 at 8:49 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 10 weeks ?? no way. thats gas , or just ure stomach rumbling
    Anonymous

• Even if it is gas, or a stomach rumbling... Those things feel like flutters. your baby is the reason you have the movement down in there so the fluttering is in many ways the baby if not all the baby!

Anonymous

• i felt my second one at 12 weeks, but i think 10 weeks is pretty early idk..... who knows lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:53 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Just remember, everyone is different and will feel the baby at different times. There's no "one" right answer. With my 1st pregnancy, I felt him move at 13 wks. With my 2nd pregnancy, it was at 11 wks and with this pregnancy, I felt him move at 16 wks. So yes, it can vary.
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 8:56 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I felt my third one at around 11 1/2 to 12 wks. So it could be gas or it could be baby. Just keep feeling for them and if they get stronger or more frequent then it prob is them. GL And congrats!!
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 9:14 PM on May. 22, 2010

• That is about the time I felt mine move but I was having twins, By 2 1/2 - 3 months I could hardly bend over to tie my shoes it hurt so bad! It could be the baby or just gas. Everyone is different and feels things at different times. Everyones body is different!
    MomofTwins07

Answer by MomofTwins07 at 9:43 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I felt our thrid at 12 weeks, i think 10 might be a bit early, maybe you are farther along?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:09 PM on May. 22, 2010

• *sigh* No, it's not actually the baby. That embryo is only about 1.5 inches and your uterus isn't even above your bladder. It's just not possible.
    Anonymous

• It is possible. I felt mine at 11 weeks 2 days, and I could even physically see it. And this is my first. I talked it over with my dr and showed him a video I took of it, and he said it was the baby moving. He says that in my case, since I have a very small uterus, and my u/s pictures show that the baby is taking up pretty much the whole thing, that that is the reason for me feeling it so early. He says that it all depends on the size of your uterus vs the size of the baby plus weight is another factor...so anything is possible.
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 11:18 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Congratulations! I felt that too when I was 10-12 weeks. Some say it's not the baby, but I think to think it is.
    michelle.west

Answer by michelle.west at 4:43 PM on May. 23, 2010