Ok if you have children close together and some far apart which are closer to each other?

We have three bio kids and our two boys are 2yrs and 7mths apart and our youngest boy and our baby girl are 3 1/2 yrs apart. I have noticed that they are close but dont have to much in common cause they are far apart. I am thinking bout ttc now since it takes us awhile to concieve and if we do get pregnnat right away then they will be just under 2yrs apart. That isnt to far from the boys so I dont think it would be to bad. Thanks for any imput.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i have 2 boys who are 2 1/2 years apart and the middle boy and the girl are 1 1/2 years apart. the two closer together in age are definately closer. not that the older one isn't close, but just the two younger ones are closer
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:03 PM on May. 22, 2010

• My first two kids are 16mos apart. They are 5 and 6 now. The baby is 2 and is about 3 1/2 yr younger than the 5 yr old.

My 5 and 6 yr old altho they fight are play mates. They have always had each other and do not remeber a time without each other. Age wise they are close as far as interest even though one is a boy and the other a girl.

The baby altho they love and adore her is not where they are at with tv, playing. They love to play with her but at times she annoys them as she wrecks their lego projects or messes cars up or doesn't understand the way her sister wants the tea party! LOL My 5 yr old gets frustrated with the baby! My son the 6 yr old is more patient with her but has times he just wants her to not bother him.
    Anonymous

• 3 boys, 13, 7 and 6 yrs old, our 2 younger ones get along great, but our oldest and our 7 yr old are like oil and water... I don't know why. I have 3 sisters, and get along best with the oldest (12 yrs older than me). I don't get it, I think it's just the person, not the age difference.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:16 PM on May. 22, 2010

• It has more to do with personality than age difference. DH comes from a family of 7. He's closest to his brother who is 14 months younger and his sister who is 10 years younger.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:03 PM on May. 22, 2010

• My kids are 12, 10, almost 9 and 18 months, and due in July. My 10 and 8 year old are 18 months apart and incredibly close - brother/sister and I get asked all the time if they are twins. They enjoy the same games, toys, etc. and always have played together incredibly well. Obviously they love their baby brother, but I don't see them ever being "close" to him in exactly the same way; they're just too far apart in age to be interested in the same things at the same time (which is why we're having another due in July, so he'll have a "close" sibling to play with)

Answer by missanc at 11:15 PM on May. 22, 2010