How did you feel..

How did you feel the day you missed your period?

I mean, did you have any discharge, cramps, back pain, etc.

I was supposed to start today and didnt so im wondering how other moms felt the day they missed their periods..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It can be normal to miss it by a few days and not be pregnant. I usually get crampy before my period, so when I'm pregnant then i dont feel that way.... almost like my period isnt "due"
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:05 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Well I never cramp before I start bleeding but I'm cramping with lower back pain and alot of discharge. All which arent normal for me.
    Anonymous

• take a test, it should be accurate if your period is due
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:12 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I took a pregnancy test 4 days before I even missed a period and it came back positive. When I get my period, I usually get really bad cramps all of a sudden and then within a day, my period starts. But 4 days before my period, I was getting really light cramps that would just come and go. I hardly noticed them. And I was SUPPPPPPERRR tired. So I took a test and sure enough, I was pregnant! Then on the day I was supposed to get my period and didn't, I did have some more cramping like I was going to get it. I heard when you are pregnant, its common to get a little cramping around the times you are supposed to have a period.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:13 PM on May. 22, 2010

• like nothing was different. I was no where near regular and so I never knew when I was going to start. One day I had cramping thinking my period was coming but after about 3 days of the cramping and still no period I either thought maybe I was pregnant or I was in store for one hell of a period. Turns out I was pregnant.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:14 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Normal. I didn't know I was pregnant until I took the test. We were trying, so I was testing incessantly. I've never been normal, so I don't know when I've missed a period, really.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:06 AM on May. 23, 2010