Are there any other sites besides Ebay?

I'm looking to buy Clinique Happy or Happy heart body wash. I had some but DH knocked it over and it leaked out. I have Chemo. often and it dries out my skin to the point of being so uncomfortable! Old favorite smells aren't my favorite anymore. Since DH is jobless and I'm hopeless I can't buy it. On Ebay its quite costly. My DD was bidding on one and it was stopped/pulled. I guess the sellers weren't settling for her highest Bid. So my question is Is there other sites like Ebay. That are safe and trustworthy? Your favor to reply is appreciated. Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:45 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• eBay is safe. There is also Etsy.com but I haven't shopped on it. Ive heard it is safe, tho. And craiglist. By the way I love HAPPY. I haven't tried the happy heart wash- is it also Clinique?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:46 PM on May. 22, 2010

• try listia.com You earn referals just put refered by kmb82. It is free too
    kealey

Answer by kealey at 10:13 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I am on Bonanzle right now. I have had great experience all around on there.
    Anonymous