Why is it burning?!

We just had sex and it's burning down there!! It was hurting last night after we did it too. No condom. He pulled out. Anyways..I don't have any weird discharge or nothing it just burns! We didn't even do it for a long time and I was wet so not like hard friction. What could this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• maybe a UTI or the start of a yeast infection...or nothing at all and just good sex :) could he of cut you?
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 9:50 PM on May. 22, 2010

• scratched with fingernail maybe?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:52 PM on May. 22, 2010

• No it's like on the outside of my vajay lol..liek the outter circle if that makes any sense at all
    Anonymous

• Sexually transmitted disease?
    Anonymous

• STD? Infection? Allergic to his discharge? Even if he pulled out there could be some discharge from him. GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR! A doctor is the only one that is truly going to be able to answer your question.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:05 PM on May. 22, 2010

• could be a yeast infection even on the outside. i had one once that hurt so bad i couldnt wait the next day to go to the dr and went to the ER..i was nearly in tears cause it burned so bad and it ended up bring a bacterial yeast infection and they gave me a shot of antibiotic plus a script for antibiotic cream and pills. go to your dr and see cause any infection down there can lead to more severe problems
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:09 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I had this problem the first time I had sex- turned out to be BV (bacteria Vaginosis) you will need a perscription for it.
    The problem procedid and I continued to have pain everytime after sex for FIVE years. I was on antibiotics for a year straight because the doctor didnt have a freaking clue. I finally found a doctor that knew the problem- when I had sex, i tore. It exposed a nerve. So after a certain amount of friction it would hurt.

She used a type of "nerve numbing" agent I think Lidocane. It killed the nerve and sex hasnt hurt since.

All she had to do to verify that was the problem is poke around during a scheduled pap smear. She took a q-tip and ran it alongside the inner walls of the vagina. When she hit a spot that hurt very bad she administered the lidocane... with a syrenge. That part hurt, I wont lie. Kinda like a bee sting, but only lasts 10 seconds.
    Anonymous

• perhaps your body wasnt ready for sex? Try using lube or more foreplay to get in the mood
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 10:52 PM on May. 22, 2010