Hey! Read Me! I Might Be Pregnant!?

Hey soo im about to be 4 days with a missed period.
Last time this happend i was pregnant with my 1st son.. now 1 1/2 years old.
I am super regular, i get my period every 28 days on the dot!
It lasts 5 days. I had my period last month on the 21st.
Today is the 22nd and i was suppose to get it 3 days ago .. almost 4 @ 12:00.
My breast are super tender and look much larger, mind you i have small breast to begin with so theres a change there! lol
I am not stressed at all, and im not all worked up about thinking i am pregnant so this isnt stressful eather. I just want to know what you girls think.
Also if you want to know i do not use any form of birth control, although he never truely ejaculates inside of me, pre-*** and be the problem...
I'm really concerend... maybe im pregnant. Im not going to take a test until monday and that will be the 5th day... Idk im under 25 so it isnt age..

eve27

Asked by eve27 at 10:16 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only thing you can do is take a test. I would be all over taking a test this second if I was you lol. Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:22 PM on May. 22, 2010

• so take a test no one on here knows if you are pregannt only taking a test will tell you that. It sounds very possible!
    Anonymous

• I agree with Marix3-- the only way to know for sure is to take a test. Good luck, and I hope you get the answer you want!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:24 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I think your lucky! Hope you find out good news!
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 1:50 AM on May. 23, 2010

• i would get an hpt. that's the only way you're going to know. if you're worried about wasting them (like getting a bfn the 1st 3+ times but still nothing) i would go to the dollar store and get 5 of them. hey, i've done it before LOL.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 3:28 AM on May. 23, 2010

• hahaha @ Momma gig...
    eve27

Comment by eve27 (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Oct. 21, 2010