Have you punched your husband, when he is acting like a jerk?

I love Morrissey, Elvis Presley , Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Jack Johnson, and some "gay" techno like "World Hold On" my hubby is a lil old gothic and he listens to crap like Marylin Manson,Metalica ,goth rave music and Mago de Oz etc.... and when he listens to his music I kinda enjoy it, but when I put my music on he tells me to put my crap down and that it makes his head hurt.. have you ladies had this problem? How did you solve it? and so pissed off right now. I was listening to Morrissey online and the hubby told me to lover my $hit... I did, and now I'm pissed... do i punch him in the face?

psychobilly_mom

Asked by psychobilly_mom at 10:34 PM on May. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd tell him to put his big boy panties on & deal with it, or go listen to his craptastic head-bangin' mosh pit crap somewhere else :-D
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 3:35 AM on May. 23, 2010

• LOL I know the feeling. My hubby likes head banger crap and I cannot stand it but I am a HUGE GAGA fan and he tells me to turn it off.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:36 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Get a pillow, put his pic on it, and beat the SH out of it lol
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:37 PM on May. 22, 2010

• We usually don't like each others music so we both have mp3 players and head phones. In the car we agree on cds that are "Car CDs" that has music we both agree on.
    Anonymous

• Lol I like the Pillow idea. If he doesnt like your music, kindly tell him he doesnt need to listen to it, and crank that bch up
    Anonymous

• haha I dont have the specific problem but I sure as hell can relate with different subjects!!! Only reason you CAN'T punch him, is if you are guilty of the same crime...yelling at him to turn his crap down! If you allow Manson to bring you to the dope show sometimes, then ...maybe not the head but by all means knock him on the shoulder!!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:46 PM on May. 22, 2010

• DONT HIT!! LOL I "slapped" my ex and got a free ride to jail, a no contact order, court and the end of a relationship (thank god) LOL. I didn't really read the question but just by the headline thought I would lend a few words of wisdom. =)
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 12:15 AM on May. 23, 2010

• I have been tempted. when hubby starts to piss me off I open a book and start reading. He hates when i read because i get so into that I don't even hear a word he says too me
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:20 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Lord i swear my SO can blast the Doors for hours, which is fine, but let me put on ONE patsy cline song and im ruining his day. I wish it was okay to smack the piss out of him. Instead i turn it up and drown out his insuffersable bitching until he goes to the garage. I love him to pieces but yes i would like to 'beat' my so sometimes :) just a tiny bit
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 2:12 AM on May. 23, 2010